Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Challenge #51: 'Happy Spring'

Welcome to another Digital Tuesday Challenge! First we would like to thank everyone for playing our Lots of Green challenge last week. We had so much fun visiting your blogs! Be sure to check back later to see who won the images from The Stamping Boutique !

Our sponsor this week is Stitchy Stamps and our winner will be able to win some terrific images from them!

Since spring is my favorite time of the year, this week your challenge is to create a SPRING THEMED card...anything goes, as long as it represents SPRING TIME!

Remember you must use a digital image


  • Your creations must be new (no back linking to older blog posts)

  • You may combine challenges if you wish

  • Please leave a direct link to your creation with Mr Linky so the design team can find it easily.

  • If you don't have a blog you can upload to an online gallery using keyword DTC50

Now for some inspiration...our DT's creations!







Lorraine







Shelly














Paula

~michelle p. ~









20 comments:

  1. Great challenge, suns shining, birds are singing, what else could it be!
    Love as always Gina x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What alovely cards! I love the easter theme :)Greetings from Spain,
    Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be seeing things but I think there is two Mr Linky's set up for the same challenge. One has some on already and comes in the middle of the DT's fab cards and the other one has none and comes at the end of the post. Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these cards are all so stunning and definitely gives you the feel of Spring in the Air (even though it's cold and raining here lol)I am honored to sponsor this awesome blog this week, I look forward to popping back and seeing all the challengers cards...
    Thank you
    stitchy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, your cards are awesome, glad I found this challenge!

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mines Gina6. Thanks for the challenge, I forgot to say on my blog, backing paper from Joanna Sheen Fantasy Florals cd.
    Love as always Gina x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Scrapbooking Challenges and Competitions category today [23 Mar 10:16am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. I posted the WRONG link on Mr Linky (pooey!!!) and I have no idea how to delete it or add another one...anyway my card can be found HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh it has been a while since I have entered one of your fabulous challenges. Here is my spring card. Enjoy.

    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love what the DT have done with their creations. Thanks for the chance at a new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not sure where Mr. Linky is so my card can be found here: http://fancyfree4ever.blogspot.com/2010/03/spring-or-easteryou-choose.html

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't find Mr Linky so you'll find my card here.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great challenge, gorgeous DT work, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab cards DT ladies. Great work once again. Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm loving these Challenges .... Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful DT's Makes
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all the DT samples. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome DT projects... and fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think Mr. Linky is hiding again! Fab. Challenge! Here is one from me!

    ReplyDelete