Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Challenge 48 Scallops

Hello and welcome to another fun Digital Tuesday Challenge!
I'm Maria and your hostess for this week!
First, I would like to thank everyone who played along last week, we had so much fun visiting your blogs and seeing your projects. A random winner will be chosen later on today!

Now for our challenge this week...

use SCALLOPS


Simply use scallops anywhere on your creation!
You may use any company image as long as it's digital!

We have a wonderful new sponsor this week, My Grafico!
Their images are just delightful and they were so gracious as to allow
the DT to play with a few of them so you could see some samples!





























~michelle p~


Maria

Remember:
You must use a Digital Image.
You may combine challenges.
It must be a new creation!

After posting your creation to your blog or gallery, please leave us a direct link in Mr. Linky!
If Mr Linky is not available, post your direct link in the comments section!








6 comments:

  1. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Scrapbooking Challenges and Competitions category today (look for timestamp: [02 Mar 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased I found you again (I am a follower) Hope my card fits in with your challenge, lovely DT cards!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab DT cards and I am so pleased I discovered this challenge blog. Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous DT creations, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you through my friend KraftyKoolKat and thought I would enter too. Its my first time using Mr Linky so hopefully it has worked!

    ReplyDelete