Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Digital Tuesday Challenge # 41 -Emboss it!

Welcome to the Digital Tuesday Challenge. My name is Shelly and I'm your hostess this week. Since I haven't fully recovered from the holidays I wanted to keep this week's challenge nice and simple. This week's theme is:


To create a project using Embossing

Grab those embossing folders, templates or powders. Just remember to use a digital image somewhere on your card and don't forget to add your link to Mr. Linky below... Check back later to see who is the lucky winner of last weeks challenge.


Our sponsor this week is: Digital Stamp Oasis


Who is offering the winner 3 digital stamps from their store. Head on over to Digital Stamp Oasis to see all the cute images that are available. Also there is a Design Team Call open right now for Digital Stamp Oasis. Click here to read the details. Now take a look at what the DT came up with this week:












~michelle~




Lorraine


















12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous DT creations loved this one, big hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Jan [LA 09:37pm] - 13 Jan [NY 12:37am, UK 05:37am, OZ 04:37pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DT creations and fab theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards done by the DT!

    HUGS!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great DT cards and fabulous challenge.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge! I love looking at all the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun Challenge-Thanks Maria for letting me know about it. :0)
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge! Lovely DT cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm back with a 2nd entry as I love embossing, but please let me know if only one entry is allowed.

    I didn't see it in the sidebar guidelines, but as I'm new to all this, I'm not sure of the correct protocol for your particular blog, and generally speaking.

    My 2nd entry is at http://paperflourish.blogspot.com/2010/01/shabby-chic-silhouette-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,

    Love the challenge. Sorry about card 3 with the (DT). That was meant for another challenge.

    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete