Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Digital Tuesday Challenge #40: Valentines!

Did everyone have a fabulous Holiday Season? I know mine came and went too fast! My name is Paula and I'm your hostess this week on the Digital Tuesday Challenge.
Since I'm still thinking of my loved ones, I thought what a great start to Valentine's Day! Your challenge this week is:
To create a Valentine's Card for a Loved One
Remember to use a digital image somewhere on your card and be sure to add your link to Mr. Linky below...
Later today we'll choose a winner of last weeks challenge...so be sure to check back, you never know it could be YOU!

Our sponsor this week is:

Shirleys 2 Girl's
Who are offering the winner their choice of digital stamp from their store, the adorable elephants many of our DT members use are from there...go take a look at all the adorable images!
*****************************************************************************

Below is all the fabulous work from our DT...enjoy!

Guest Designer
Debbie Daniels
for Shirley's 2 Girls

Paula








Anjou

Shelly



Lorraine




Remember:
You must use a Digital Image.
You may combine challenges.
It must be a new creation!
After posting your creation to your blog or gallery, please leave us a direct link in Mr. Linky!If Mr Linky is not available, post your direct link in the comments section!

9 comments:

  1. Great DT makes girls and a Happy New Year to you all.
    sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Jan [LA 03:00pm, NY 06:00pm, UK 11:00pm] - 06 Jan [OZ 10:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all a wonderful start on 2010! And I'm so happy that I just found this challenge. Lovely work from the DT. Kram - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable DT CARDS!!! I love those elephants, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards from the DT . .those elephants are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Dt cards and a great challenge, thanks for the pointer Lora. I have added a link on my blog.
    Hugs
    Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design team cards. Love the elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab creations, DT work is super!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope I'm not too late with this. It turned out to be a very busy weekend and then I got everything mixed up as to what was to go where etc. But I have this finished and you can see it on my blog at http://ihaveprettierstuff.blogspot.com/2010/01/busy-weekend.html

    ReplyDelete