Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Challenge #43 "Make those Men Laugh!'

Hi, and welcome to another Digital Tuesday Challenge! I don't know about you, but I struggle making masculine cards. And, I never seem to have enough of them for all the men in life.

Since this week's sponsor is the fabulous Dustin Pike, and he has lots of funny, masculine images, I decided our challenge this week should be to make a masculine humorous card. So start tickling those funny bones and make those men in your life laugh!

Dustin is giving away three digis to one lucky randomly chosen winner. To play along with our challenge, simply leave a direct link to your card via Mr. Linky, or if you don't have a blog, you can upload your entry to an on-line gallery using keyword DTC43.


And now, here are the design teams 'funny' cards. I hope they all bring a smile to your face today!






Paula






Amy



The inside of the card reads 'No more time to hibernate, its time to celebrate! Its your birthday'














Lorraine




Shelly


~michelle p.~









4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: [26 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards by the DT - always find men's cards a pain to think of so thanks for making me do one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I would love to sponsor you but I can't seem to find any contact info on your blog. Here is my url:

    www.prairiefairydesigns.com

    ReplyDelete