Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Challenge #32 - Holiday Wishes

Happy Tuesday! Anjou here and I'm so excited to be hosting this week. First off, thanks for all the wonderful entries in last week's flower challenge. What a talented bunch of players we have here!

For this week, our challenge is Holiday Wishes. November is one of my favorite times of year -- I love the holidays and November is my favorite month to prepare. I always try to get things done by the end of Thanksgiving so I can enjoy the days leading up to the holidays in relative peace. My challenge is for you to start getting ready too. Get those digi's out and make a card or project to send your holiday wishes.

The DT has cooked up some fantastic samples to get the creative juices flowing. And, our sponsor this week, Dustin Pike, is offering up a selection of images to one lucky winner. So, now it's your turn, inspire us with your holiday creations!

Just leave a link to your card below!










Amy








Lora

Ellie



Paula



Maria




It Moves!



Shelly







~michelle p.~




Michelle R






14 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards everyone and Paula your project is too cute!! Great challenge Anjou!! I love Christmas cards!! Everyone have a great day!!
    Michelle R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm blown away by the variety and talent here. You guys are great! Hugs, Anjou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards ladies!!!!

    This was a great challenge Anjou, I love getting ideas for the holidays!!!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm being forced to embrace the fact that Christmas is coming! LOL My card is linked, I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I finally got one in and remembered to link it up! Awesome theme Anjou, and WOW to all the wonderful samples here by the DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creations! Mine is with mr linky but it's not a card, so hope it's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creations ladies!! I'm in the Christmas mood now!! :) Mine's in Mister Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun challenge thanks heaps. Love all the above creations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabby challenge ladies. Mine is with Mr Linky.
    Thanks for looking,
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great challenge! thank you.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for a great challenge and fabby cards by the DT:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. fab challenge and wonderful DT projects.
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have only just discovered digital stamps.... my entry with Mr Linky!

    ReplyDelete