Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Challenge #22 Lace and Pearls

Welcome to another Digital Tuesday Challenge. My name is Lora and I am your hostess this week. Before we get to this weeks challenge, I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who joined in last week with Jen's challenge. All the entries were amazing! Remember to check back later to see who has won.!

Our sponsor this week is Tracey Lynn Miller from Fred She Said who is offering the winner a $10 gift certificate to spend in her store.
Tracey was also generous enough to give the DT one of her new sets "A Lovely Blossom And Butterfly" to use this week and she also made a card to show off this beautiful set.
Now on to this weeks challenge.
I want to see LACE AND PEARLS on your cards/projects this week. We all love to use lace and pearls on our cards (well I do anyway) so this should be a nice easy one for you all. You can make anything you wish as long as you use a digital image and some lace and pearls. If you don't have any real lace, you can use lace effect punches or papers etc. You may combine as much challenges as you like, but your card/project must be new.

To enter just leave a link to your entry with Mr Linky below, or if you don't have a blog you can
upload to an online gallery using the keyword DTC22.

Here's some inspiration for you.


Tracey FSS (Guest)






Paula







Michelle



11 comments:

  1. The cards are so pretty. Lace and pearls is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely challenge, just right for my wedding card. Dt cards are fab. janex

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards all so beautiful. Your site is always so inspiring to me. Just gives me tons of idea. Jackie Hall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge - super awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just had to play this week! Thanks!
    Hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pearls and lace so I had lots of fun with this challenge.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi all,
    Lovely challenge this week. Left mine with Mr. Linky.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi all,
    These are possibly some of the prettiest cards I have seen in a long time - well done DT.
    I have left my link with Mr Linky - hope you like it.

    Hugz
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm late...but I had fun with this one!

    http://inspirationblooms.blogspot.com/2009/09/fred-she-said-beauty.html

    ReplyDelete