Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Digital Tuesday Challenge #16 "Christmas in July!"

Hi! Its Amy here, and this week's Digital Tuesday Challenge is "Christmas in July!": Create a card or project using your Xmas or Winter-themed Digital Images. This week's sponsor is Digital Stamp Oasis and they are giving away three images to one lucky randomly chosen winner. Here are some cards from the design team to inspire you:

Emma



Lora


Jenny



Ellie





Anjou



Michelle




Amy















Martha


Paula



If you'd like to play, simply link up to Mr Linky or you may leave a comment with a direct link to your creation. We can't wait to see what you come up with!








11 comments:

  1. I am back...lol Mr Linky kind of threw me off for a bit. :-( The link I posted is from last year, and there are several of Tracey's (Fred, She Said) Christmas images used. I hope this is ok. If not, I will repost a single card. ;-)
    Hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, gee! Mr Linky just gave a link to my blog, not the page of the cards. Here is the page where the cards are.
    Hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for a great challenge and i love all the gorgeous cards by the DT:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all,
    Great un-summery challenge this week ladies!
    Keep it up. Left mine with Mr. Linky.
    Hugs to all,
    Teri
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dt cards!
    I've link with Mr Linky but just in case Here's my card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge and gorgeous creations from the DT's.
    TYFL and hope you like it
    Hugzz Val xxx
    Here is my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a great challenge. I've linked, but just in case... here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have completed Mr Linky so lets hope its worked. Hope you like my card.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous and very cute cards made by the DT!!
    I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great challenge! Love the DT cards.

    ReplyDelete