Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Digital Tuesday Challenge #15

My name is Shelly and I'll be your hostess this week here at the Digital Tuesday Challenge Blog. I'm so glad you could join us. This week's sponsor is the Character Cafe . The lucky winner this week will get to choose 3 digital images. How fun is that?

Our challenge this week is called "Easy as 1,2,3"! You will need to use one (1) digital image, two (2) designer papers, and three (3) embellishments. The embellishments can be 3 of the same item, 3 different ones or any combination you can think of. Check out what the DT has to show you. I hope you are inspired to create your own.

To have a chance at winning the prize, all you have to do is make a card or other item with this theme in mind and be sure to use a digital stamp somewhere on your project. Then add the link to your project post on Mr. Linky. You don't have to have a blog to participate, just add the link to your card in an online gallery like SCS or PCP. You can use the keyword "DTC15" when uploading to a online gallery.

Seem's like Mr. Linky has disappeareded. Please leave a comment with link to your creations. To create a direct link all you have to do is type thisSo sorry about that!



Anjou


Emma



Amy










Shelly








Martha


37 comments:

  1. Excellent challenge Shelly and all the cards look fabulous ladies!

    Have a lovely day!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creations ladies! We're thrilled to be sponsoring this week and we look forward to checking out all the entries. Good luck everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi all,
    Loving this week's challenge girls!
    Have left mine with Mr. Linky.
    Keep it up!
    Hugs to all,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the projects this week. Great job ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful job everyone! Definitely a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful job from everyone ;)
    hey myne is missing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun challenge!!
    Beautiful cards made by the DT...you are all very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Ladies. This is my first time participating in your challenge. Great cards from the DT.
    here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great samples! Thanks!
    Here is my card. Thanks for looking!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous DT cards once again.
    Here is my entry. Hope you like.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not sure where Mr. Linky is at but Here is my card

    This was a fun challenge! Great line up of cards, too, from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I posted mine to Mr. Linky yesterday but I guess he went away so here's mine

    I hope I did that link thing right!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here's mine since Mr. Linky is MIA!!!

    here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great challenge!! Posted to Mr. Linky yesterday before he went MIA...Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  15. A little late, but I did do the challenge. Please check out mine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun challenge and gorgeous DT cards! here's mine thanks for looking:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Ladies fab creations and a great challenge, thanks for taking the time to look :)
    My first comment the link did not work hope i got it right this time :)
    Here is my entry.
    Hugzz Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful creations by the DT, this is my first time playing along with you guys, and it was so much fun, so here you go:
    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  20. I left my link with Mr Linky before seeing your message about it being gone walkabout, so in case:
    here it is again
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute cute cards! Mine is here
    Thanks for looking
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  22. thank u so much

    Here's mine
    I love digital stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just LOVE the DT card examples!!
    here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great DT cards. Thank you for this challenge.

    Here is my entry

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi, this is my first time playing here. Fun challenge and great DT cards. My card is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi, great recipe this week & lovely DT cards - my entry is here

    Thanks

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Loved this challenge!!! here's mine thanks for looking:)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Darn old Mr. Linky, missing in action, again.

    I have a digi card for you. I posted it this a.m. and forgot to come here.

    Here's Mine!</a

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, I was able to make time to do this challenge. here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  31. I posted this on Mr Linky on 7/14 but I see he's gone.
    Here it is in case you didn't get it in the draw :)

    ReplyDelete